Mark and Chappell are pet care specialists producing the VetIQ range of active healthcare solutions for cats, dogs and small animals. Built on research and development into the wellbeing of animals, the product offering encompasses a broad spectrum of naturally based over the counter healthcare solutions formulated in response to consumer demand and driven by a philosophy of prevention rather than cure. VetIQ Healthy Calming Treats for Puppies contain a unique blend of lemon balm, chamomile and the amino acid L-Tryptophan to naturally calm and soothe your pet and can help with separation anxiety, noise phobia and hyperactivity. Not only do Calming Treats soothe, they are also a perfect bedtime treat containing no artificial nasties. Suitable for puppies from 4 weeks of age
We are committed to reducing our packaging as well as using recycled and recyclable packaging where possible. For every order, we plant one tree to contribute to a healthy planet.
Need some help or advice?
Head to our contact us page
and use our chat feature or drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to help!
• Wheat flour, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Poultry Protein, Flavouring, L-Tryptophan, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosemary Extract, Lemon Balm, Vitamin E, Chamomile Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3. Crude Protein (min) 10.0%, Crude Fat (min) 25.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 2.0%, Moisture (max) 8.0%, Ash (max) 4.0%.
• Always check the back of the packaging for the most up to date nutritional information. Best before date, registration and batch numbers: see coding on the packaging. Keep pet food in a cool and dry place.
• Protein 10%, Crude Fibres 2%, Crude Oils and Fats 25%, Crude Ash 4%, Moisture 8%.
• Flavouring, Natural Antioxidant.; Sensory Additives: Rosemary Extract, Lemon Balm 200 mg, Chamomile Oil 100 mg.; Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 2000 IU, Vitamin D3 300 IU, Vitamin E (RRR alpha tocopherol) 113 mg. Amino Acid: L-Tryptophan 11,375 mg.
• Puppy 2.5kg 2 per day, puppy 5kgs 4 per day, puppy 10kgs 7 per day. Feed as a snack between meals. Ensure fresh drinking water is available.
• Fresh drinking water should always be available. Supervise your dog when giving him/her the treat.
All of our orders are packed with care and shipped from our warehouse in the United Kingdom.
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - FREE
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - £3.45
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £1.45
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £4.99
Europe & USA
Express Shipping between £6.99 - £29.99 depending on order size.
We're speedy here at Nest Pets. Orders are usually dispatched same day before 3pm. Please note that when we experience a very high amount of orders, usually during holiday periods such as Christmas, it can take up to 1 business day for your order to be processed and dispatched. We ask all customers to please provide as much information as possible when checking out. Adding a phone number and an email address is also advisable so that drivers can contact you in case they are having trouble.
100% satisfactory is our priority, so we make it easy to return! We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return for a full refund, no questions asked. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.