Make your canine companion's training activities an enjoyable experience with this Pedigree tasty bites. These dog treats come in chicken chewy cubes in a 130g pack. These tantalisingly tasty bite-sized dog treats are great for big and small dogs. These complimentary dog biscuits have been developed into a varied range of tasty shapes, sizes and textures by nutritionists and vets at The Waltham Centre. They contain Omega 3 to help keep them fit for life, vitamins to help their natural defences and minerals like calcium to help give them strong bones. These delicious small bite dog treats contain no artificial colours or flavours.
We are committed to reducing our packaging as well as using recycled and recyclable packaging where possible. For every order, we plant one tree to contribute to a healthy planet.
Need some help or advice?
Head to our contact us page
and use our chat feature or drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to help!
• Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including Chicken 4% and Duck 1%), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Minerals, Seeds.
• Always check the back of the packaging for the most up to date nutritional information. Best before date, registration and batch numbers: see coding on the packaging. Keep pet food in a cool and dry place.
• Protein 15.3%, Crude Fibres 0.73%, Crude Oils and Fats 3.6%, Crude Ash 4.6%, Moisture Not stated
• None stated; Sensory Additives: None stated; Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A: 3531 IU, Vitamin E: 35.3mg, Iron (Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate): 10.6mg.
• Feeding instructions: Toy dogs (2-3 kg), feed up to 6 nibbles per day.
• Small dogs (4-9 kg), feed up to 11 nibbles per day.
• Medium dogs (10-14 kg), feed up to 22 nibbles per day.
• Medium-Large dogs (15-24 kg), feed up to 30 nibbles per day.
• Large dogs (25 kg and above), feed up to 45 nibbles per day.
• Not suitable for puppies under 9 months old.
• To maintain quality and freshness after opening, use the reseal device. Use within 7 days of opening.
• Fresh drinking water should always be available. Supervise your dog when giving him/her the treat.
All of our orders are packed with care and shipped from our warehouse in the United Kingdom.
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - FREE
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - £3.45
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £1.45
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £4.99
Europe & USA
Express Shipping between £6.99 - £29.99 depending on order size.
We're speedy here at Nest Pets. Orders are usually dispatched same day before 3pm. Please note that when we experience a very high amount of orders, usually during holiday periods such as Christmas, it can take up to 1 business day for your order to be processed and dispatched. We ask all customers to please provide as much information as possible when checking out. Adding a phone number and an email address is also advisable so that drivers can contact you in case they are having trouble.
100% satisfactory is our priority, so we make it easy to return! We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return for a full refund, no questions asked. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.