Using all our knowledge and experience in dog foods, we’ve created James Wellbeloved Turkey dog treats for smaller dogs. We take a handful of ingredients from nature, one source of animal protein and combine them with all the vitamins and minerals your dog needs. And all the great taste it deserves. For added peace of mind, it’s naturally hypoallergenic so less likely to cause an adverse food reaction and you will never see any added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Not now, not ever. Feed responsibly as a treat at any time; be aware that treats will add to your dog’s calorie intake. 8 Minijacks have approximately the same calories as 10 g of James Wellbeloved dry foods. We recommend that treats should not exceed 10% of the total calorie intake. Always ensure fresh drinking water is available
We are committed to reducing our packaging as well as using recycled and recyclable packaging where possible. For every order, we plant one tree to contribute to a healthy planet.
Need some help or advice?
Head to our contact us page
and use our chat feature or drop us an email: email@example.com
We'd love to help!
• Potato flakes 45.8%, Turkey meal 13.2%, Pea starch 13.2%, Tomato pomace 11.5%, Turkey fat 8.5%, Peas 2.5%, Mixed herbs, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Sodium Chloride, Calcium carbonate
• Always check the back of the packaging for the most up to date nutritional information. Best before date, registration and batch numbers: see coding on the packaging. Keep pet food in a cool and dry place.
• Protein 15.0%
• Crude fibres 6.0%
• Fat content 12.5%
• Crude ash 6.1%.
• No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
• We suggest that these treats be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks.
• If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
• Fresh drinking water should always be available. Supervise your dog when giving him/her the treat.
All of our orders are packed with care and shipped from our warehouse in the United Kingdom.
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - FREE
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - £3.45
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £1.45
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £4.99
Europe & USA
Express Shipping between £6.99 - £29.99 depending on order size.
We're speedy here at Nest Pets. Orders are usually dispatched same day before 3pm. Please note that when we experience a very high amount of orders, usually during holiday periods such as Christmas, it can take up to 1 business day for your order to be processed and dispatched. We ask all customers to please provide as much information as possible when checking out. Adding a phone number and an email address is also advisable so that drivers can contact you in case they are having trouble.
100% satisfactory is our priority, so we make it easy to return! We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return for a full refund, no questions asked. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.