“Making dogs’ tails waggle is second nature at Good Boy pawsley & co. We produce really exciting, yummy treats to keep your dog happy as well as entertained. Lovingly packed in a handy, re-sealable bag, as well as being lip smackingly tasty they are full of natural goodness too. What’s more, the chewy texture also makes these tasty treats great for your dog’s dental hygiene. Its simple really, all dogs like to chew – it’s a natural instinct. Chewing can not only provide your dog with stimulation but more importantly it may help reduce the risk of gum disease and tooth loss by help keep your dog’s jaws strong and teeth clean. Not suitable for puppies under 4 months. To avoid a potential choking hazard, ensure you choose a treat which is an appropriate size for the breed and age of your dog. This pouch may contain a deoxidiser sachet which must be discarded and not fed to your dog.”
We are committed to reducing our packaging as well as using recycled and recyclable packaging where possible. For every order, we plant one tree to contribute to a healthy planet.
Need some help or advice?
Head to our contact us page
and use our chat feature or drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to help!
• Lamb (55%), Chicken, Duck, Pea Protein, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Salt.
• Always check the back of the packaging for the most up to date nutritional information. Best before date, registration and batch numbers: see coding on the packaging. Keep pet food in a cool and dry place.
• Crude Protein 44%
• Fat Content 5%
• Crude Fibres 1%
• Crude Ash 5.5%
• Moisture 18%.
• Lovingly packed in a handy, re-sealable bag, as well as being lip smackingly tasty they are full of natural goodness too.
• Not suitable for puppies under 4 months.
• To avoid a potential choking hazard, ensure you choose a treat which is an appropriate size for the breed and age of your dog.
• This pouch may contain a deoxidiser sachet which must be discarded and not fed to your dog.
• Fresh drinking water should always be available. Supervise your dog when giving him/her the treat.
All of our orders are packed with care and shipped from our warehouse in the United Kingdom.
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - FREE
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - £3.45
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £1.45
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £4.99
Europe & USA
Express Shipping between £6.99 - £29.99 depending on order size.
We're speedy here at Nest Pets. Orders are usually dispatched same day before 3pm. Please note that when we experience a very high amount of orders, usually during holiday periods such as Christmas, it can take up to 1 business day for your order to be processed and dispatched. We ask all customers to please provide as much information as possible when checking out. Adding a phone number and an email address is also advisable so that drivers can contact you in case they are having trouble.
100% satisfactory is our priority, so we make it easy to return! We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return for a full refund, no questions asked. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.