FORTHGLADE DOG TREATS bags of Chicken & Duck Soft Bites are designed to help nourish the relationship between you and your four-legged friend in between mealtimes. For dogs aged 2 months+ NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Made using natural ingredients, bursting with goodness and packed full of flavour with soft-bite texture, which is more palatable. HEART SHAPED TREATS: Each heart-shaped treat can be easily broken in two for smaller dogs, or just to make them last longer. GRAIN FREE DOG TREATS: making them the perfect treat for even the most sensitive of tummies, lovingly hand-baked in wood-fired ovens by our team of expert bakers in the UK. IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE NATIONAL TRUST: By choosing these gourmet dog treats you are helping the National Trust to care for many of the beautiful places our furry friends love to explore
We are committed to reducing our packaging as well as using recycled and recyclable packaging where possible. For every order, we plant one tree to contribute to a healthy planet.
Need some help or advice?
Head to our contact us page
and use our chat feature or drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to help!
• British Chicken Meal (26%), Sweet Potato (18%), Chickpea Flour (15%), Pea Flour, Vegetable Glycerine, British Duck Meal (5%), Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil (5%), Linseed (1%), Dried Seaweed (0.5%), Dried Spinach (0.5%), Dried Rosemary (0.5%), Dried Parsley (0.5%).
• Always check the back of the packaging for the most up to date nutritional information. Best before date, registration and batch numbers: see coding on the packaging. Keep pet food in a cool and dry place.
• Crude Protein 23.2%
• Crude Fibre 2.5%
• Crude Fat 9.4%
• Crude Ash 6.7%
• Moisture 20%.
• No junk or fillers just natural.
• Treats are for special occasions, and should only play a small part in your dog’s balanced diet (even if they use their most convincing ‘puppy eyes’ to try to persuade you otherwise).
• For small dogs or puppies over 2 months old, we recommend breaking the treat into small pieces for the perfect bite.
• Fresh drinking water should always be available. Supervise your dog when giving him/her the treat.
All of our orders are packed with care and shipped from our warehouse in the United Kingdom.
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - FREE
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - £3.45
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £1.45
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £4.99
Europe & USA
Express Shipping between £6.99 - £29.99 depending on order size.
We're speedy here at Nest Pets. Orders are usually dispatched same day before 3pm. Please note that when we experience a very high amount of orders, usually during holiday periods such as Christmas, it can take up to 1 business day for your order to be processed and dispatched. We ask all customers to please provide as much information as possible when checking out. Adding a phone number and an email address is also advisable so that drivers can contact you in case they are having trouble.
100% satisfactory is our priority, so we make it easy to return! We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return for a full refund, no questions asked. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.