Treats serve many benefits for a dog. They provide the protein that isn't completely gained from the main meal. Healthy dog treats also keep the energy levels of a canine up and ensure that they do not turn into lethargic beings with growing age. Purina Bakers Mini Bones with Chicken, 94 g pack is a great choice when it comes to selecting the best treats for your pet. They are suitable for adult and senior dogs regardless of their size and serve as a complementary addition to their main food. The Purina chicken treats are made from 8% meat and animal derivate, cereals, milk and milk derivatives, sugars, vegetable protein extracts, oils, fats, glycerol, and minerals. They have a low content of fat (5%) but are rich in essential oils, such as Omega-3 and 6 to keep the skin and coat of your paw friend shiny and healthy. Rich in antioxidants, the dog bones support your pet's natural defences. They also contain various vitamins that help maintain the energy levels and health of a growing pooch. You can use these bones as treats or serve them as a reward for training and good behaviour.
The Purina dog treat pouch has a resealable zipper closure to retain the freshness for a long time. Their serving requirement would depend on the weight of your pet. Always keep fresh water along with the treats to keep the dog hydrated. Supervise the treat time for the safety of your pet.
We are committed to reducing our packaging as well as using recycled and recyclable packaging where possible. For every order, we plant one tree to contribute to a healthy planet.
Need some help or advice?
Head to our contact us page
and use our chat feature or drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to help!
• Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Glycerol, Meat And Animal Derivatives (8%), Various Sugars, Milk And Milk Derivatives, Oils And Fats, Minerals, Rehydrated Meat And Animal Derivatives (14%), Chicken (4%), Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (1%)
• Always check the back of the packaging for the most up to date nutritional information. Best before date, registration and batch numbers: see coding on the packaging. Keep pet food in a cool and dry place.
• Moisture 24%
• Protein 17%
• Fat Content 5%
• Crude Ash 4%
• Crude Fibres 1%
• Bacon Flavour (3400mg/kg)
• Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (2.6mg/kg)
• Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate (14mg/kg)
• Sodium Selenite (0.36mg/kg)
• Vit. A (10000IU/kg)
• Vit. D3 (690IU/kg)
• Vit. E (75IU/kg)
• Vitamin B Group (66mg/kg)
• Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (340mg/kg)
• Daily feeding amount up to: 7kg: 2 pieces 15kg: 4 pieces 30kg: 6 pieces.
• Please adjust the main meal accordingly.
• Fresh drinking water should always be available. Supervise your dog when giving him/her the treat.
All of our orders are packed with care and shipped from our warehouse in the United Kingdom.
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - FREE
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - £3.45
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £1.45
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £4.99
Europe & USA
Express Shipping between £6.99 - £29.99 depending on order size.
We're speedy here at Nest Pets. Orders are usually dispatched same day before 3pm. Please note that when we experience a very high amount of orders, usually during holiday periods such as Christmas, it can take up to 1 business day for your order to be processed and dispatched. We ask all customers to please provide as much information as possible when checking out. Adding a phone number and an email address is also advisable so that drivers can contact you in case they are having trouble.
100% satisfactory is our priority, so we make it easy to return! We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return for a full refund, no questions asked. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.