Who doesnt love bacon and cheese in their breakfast? Certainly, most dogs arent vegetarians and vegans! So, get these delicious Purina Bakers Beef and Cheese Twist Dog Treats to entice your lovely poochs taste buds for hours. These long-lasting, chewy dog treats have a texture that can help clean your dogs teeth, gums, and jaws. These treats support its oral health in such a way that you wont have to worry about brushing its teeth again and again. The more your dog chews these Bakers Whirlers dog treats, the cleaner and stronger its teeth will be. These low-fat dog treats can either be served as occasional treats or you can add them to your pups regular food. They help maintain your dogs weight effectively. Make sure you decrease daily portions accordingly. When fed regularly, these Bakers meaty treats add substantial amounts of proteins, fats, and fibres, Vitamins A, D3, and E, and minerals like Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids. This composition of macro and micronutrients is balanced so that you can rely on these treats for their nutritional goodness. Whenever you feed your dog such treats, make sure that you keep lots of fresh water available for your pup. Also, allow your dog to nibble on these treats only on a stain-resistant surface or mat.
We are committed to reducing our packaging as well as using recycled and recyclable packaging where possible. For every order, we plant one tree to contribute to a healthy planet.
Need some help or advice?
Head to our contact us page
and use our chat feature or drop us an email: email@example.com
We'd love to help!
• Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Glycerol, Various Sugars, Meat And Animal Derivatives (4%), Meat And Animal Derivatives (Dehydrated Beef Protein) (1%), Oils And Fats, Minerals, Vegetables, Milk And Milk Derivatives (Dehydrated Cheese Powder), Rehydrated Beef (2%), Rehydrated Cheese (1%)
• Always check the back of the packaging for the most up to date nutritional information. Best before date, registration and batch numbers: see coding on the packaging. Keep pet food in a cool and dry place.
• Moisture 25%
• Protein 13%
• Fats 5%
• Crude Ash 3%
• Omega-6 Fatty Acids 1%
• Crude Fibres 1%
• Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
• Beef Flavouring (3500 mg/kg)
• Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (1.6 mg/kg)
• Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate (4.7 mg/kg)
• Sodium Selenite (0.16 mg/kg)
• Vit. A (9900 IU/kg)
• Vit. D3 (670 IU/kg)
• Vit. E (73 IU/kg)
• Vitamin B Group (64 IU/kg)
• Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (120 mg/kg).
• Daily feeding amount up to: 7kg: 2 pieces 15kg: 4 pieces 30kg: 6 pieces.
• Please adjust the main meal accordingly.
• Fresh drinking water should always be available. Supervise your dog when giving him/her the treat.
All of our orders are packed with care and shipped from our warehouse in the United Kingdom.
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - FREE
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (2 Business Days) - £3.45
Orders over £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £1.45
Orders under £39 - Royal Mail Tracked (Next Business Day) - £4.99
Europe & USA
Express Shipping between £6.99 - £29.99 depending on order size.
We're speedy here at Nest Pets. Orders are usually dispatched same day before 3pm. Please note that when we experience a very high amount of orders, usually during holiday periods such as Christmas, it can take up to 1 business day for your order to be processed and dispatched. We ask all customers to please provide as much information as possible when checking out. Adding a phone number and an email address is also advisable so that drivers can contact you in case they are having trouble.
100% satisfactory is our priority, so we make it easy to return! We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return for a full refund, no questions asked. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.